Results 1 to 4 of 4

Thread: An odd hair question

  1. #1
    agurlie
    Guest agurlie's Avatar
    I know this might sound strange, but I just have to know. When you're doing your doll's hair, do you hold onto their neck? I was glancing through my Doll Hair Book and it says to hold onto your doll's neck to keep their neck from coming off/getting loose.

  2. #2
    Inactive Member tatabatata's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 25th, 2005
    Posts
    595
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I usually hold the doll between my legs and hold her head with one hand while brushing her with the other.
    I am a bit paranoid about wrecking their wigs, so I tend to be quite gentle.

    Ana [img]graemlins/present.gif[/img]

  3. #3
    HB Forum Owner Kaileyfan1's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 10th, 2005
    Posts
    1,752
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I hold my dolls head when I doing her hair,and I am extra careful!

  4. #4
    Inactive Member cami713's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 23rd, 2005
    Posts
    1,375
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Sometimes I do my dolls' hair when they're already on the doll stand. It makes it easier to keep their head straight, so that whatever I do ends up perfectly centered.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •